Areas of use:
Viticulture, landscaping, tree nurseries, fence construction, ...
- All locations where mechanical ramming is not possible or not economical
- e.g. in steep-slope viticulture
for repair work
for smaller systems
Advantages of the plastic protective insert:
- Minimises the noise
- Minimises deformation of the metal posts
- The flared edge prevents any hooking and ripping out of exterior hooks on the metal posts
- Markings on the outside of the strike plate make it possible to precisely adjust the height of the posts
For wooden posts --> version without protective insert is sufficient
For metal posts --> version with protective insert
There is no direct sale of items in the “agriculture and forestry management” product group!
These products are exclusively available via our sales partners.
We will be pleased to provide you with the details of the sales partner for our products in your area.
|Type||Max. post Ø||Version||Surface||Item no.||kg/piece|
|Lightweight version||90 mm||standard||painted||4-252 lightweight manual anchor driver||12,6|
|Lightweight version||90 mm||with protective insert||painted||4-252 lightweight manual anchor driver with protective insert||13,0|
|Heavy-duty version||120 mm||standard||painted||4-251 heavy-duty manual anchor driver||14,5|
|Heavy-duty version||120 mm||with protective insert||painted||4-251 heavy-duty manual anchor driver with protective insert||15,0|
Request product online